RE: NANFA-- Florida fish

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 16:17:56 -0500

Many thanks, Jan. This should help a lot. Between now and then, I can find
photos of these fish to help my poor ID skills when I go back. I am
especially excited about the possibility of the taillight shiners.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA