Re: Sv: NANFA-- stickleback species in NA

Bonnie Ullmann (ullmann_at_uoneuro.uoregon.edu)
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:05:34 -0800

<x-flowed>
Hi Martin, It's out of print, unfortunately. I'm on several lists
that might tell me when this or other out-of-print publications might
be for sale used. I'll let the list know if I get any information on
stickleback books.
Bonnie

</x-flowed>