Re: NANFA-- darter and sturgeon news

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:50:16 -0800

<x-flowed>
At 02:53 PM 1/18/01, you wrote:
>Gee, weren't these same stories about the vermilion darter, Alabama sturgeon,
>and Santa Ana sucker covered in the Summer American Currents?
>
>Chris Scharpf

You're definitely underappreciated, Chris! There's much more to NANFA than
this email list, but lots of people never see that.

One can find out tons on the statuses of endangered species by going to the
USFWS endangered species website at
http://endangered.fws.gov/index.html. Just enter the name of the species
and you'll find out about it. Or go here--
http://endangered.fws.gov/RECOVERY/RECPLANS/Index.htm -- for a different
way of accessing the information.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to / nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org </x-flowed>