Re: NANFA-- posters

Richard J Rego (newzoo_at_juno.com)
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:33:16 -0500

Hi Norm,

Two different taxidermy supply companies I deal with sell posters
of North American native fishes. These posters are used as reference for
taxidermists who paint fish as the final step in their preparation, they
are really NICE posters!
The posters average around $10.00 each, but I think they are
worth it, as this is a full size poster (approx 2 ft x 3 ft.).
The following posters are available from the two supply companies
listed below:

Eastern Game Fish
Western Game Fish
Warmwater Game Fish
Freshwater Bass of N.A.
Great Lakes Sportsman's Game Fish
Game Fish of Saltwater Flats and Shallows
Trout, Salmon and Char of N.A. I
Trout, Salmon and Char of N.A. II
-More may be available (Saltwater species, etc), Ask.

John Rinehart Taxidermy Supply Co., 1-800-367-3337
Research Mannikins Inc., 1-800-826-0654

Rick Rego

MA/New England

Regional Rep.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily
> Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send
> the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an
> email to
> / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command
> http://www.nanfa.org

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.