Re: NANFA-- Off topic?

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:57:35 -0800 (PST)

I have to agree with Tony there. Try the cool water
killies from the Du Chaillu Masif or the Ivindo basin
in Gabon. One, Aphyosemion wachtersi mikae is found
in an isolated pool that serves as the source of
drinking water for a village of pygmies... water is
right around 60 F. The A. pyrophore group and the
various diapteron species all like temps less than 70
F. Plus they are beautiful and undemanding to
boot... most people fail with these species because
they keep them too warm.

Klaus