RE: NANFA-- Book on stoneflies

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:22:52 -0600

When I was in college at the Univ. WI-Stevens Point in the early 80's, we
did a lot of stonefly collecting with Dr. Szczytko in the Little Plover
River. He was talking about such a book way back then!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge