Re: NANFA-- Small Fish Tanks

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:40:13 -0600

I think everyone here would love to have a huge tank (or two), but the reality is
that most people either don't have the space or the funds for a big tank. Besides
there are a lot of fish that are perfectly happy in a small tank. These new,
smaller tanks allow people to keep a wider variety of fish and they allow them to
keep the fish in a better quality environment then the Betta vases and they look a
lot nicer then pickle jars.

Ty