Re: NANFA-- delome's topo cd

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 11:26:06 -0500

<x-flowed>
Yeah, I have the 3rd ed. (next to most recent) of the Southern states region
of Delorme. It's a pretty good package, I've created some nice map views of
the Paint Rock River valley in particular.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: Prizma_at_aol.com
>To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
>Subject: NANFA-- delome's topo cd
>Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:18:31 EST
>
>i was in office depot last night and saw that delome... the gazateer folks
>hace 2 cds available... both showing the entire country.
>one is called city streets.
>the other, which i would guess is the one we are interested in is called
>topos. i called delome and it sounds very nice with zooms, printing and 3d
>effects.
>
>does anyone have and use this?
>i have a special need for a nice view of the huntsville al area/region.
>casper
</x-flowed>