Re: NANFA-- do fish get goiters?

geoff (gkimber2_at_earthlink.net)
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:41:56 -0500

the mummichogs are getting flake, while the bluefin killie eats mostly
blackworms.

Is this goiter really? I never thought about where fish put their thyroids.
I was mainly joking with the subject line.

The mummi's will be easy - add more instant ocean salt to their water. The
mollies won't mind much either. The bluefin is in a different tank.

I will also start adding more marine foods to the mix and see what happens.

Geoff Kimber
Lexington,KY