Re: NANFA-- wintering fish

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 18:05:40 +0100

Exactly! I was tought that by my dad and followed it. But standardisation of
measures makes mutual understanding much easier. This doesn4t affect
individual thinking and acting. There are few thinks worth following the
majority. Measures is one of it to me. But I somehow like the funny
translating from meters into inches and feet, F to C and v.v. It4s great if
you have nothing else to do.

Steffen

-