RE: NANFA-- Columbia trip gear (hellbenders plus!)

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:40:40 -0500

Let's start a separate thread on this "hellbender" issue. It has absolutely
nothing to do with "Columbia trip gear" and someone that might be getting
tired of the hellbender argument might just decide to delete some info that
could turn out to be very useful when attending the Convention in June.

Thank you,

Chip