RE: NANFA-- a lil' help from my friends....

Shane Graber (SGraber_at_sauder.com)
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:06:18 -0500

You are very correct Sajjad! My mistake completely! DOH. I accidentally
mistook mL for L. It's been a long day. :(

Ok, divide my answer by 1000 and it'll be right: 44,500,000 gallons/1000 =
44,500 gallons.

Whew.

Shane