NANFA-- Re: Tennesse info search

njz (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:58:17 -0500

Greetings Bunjinbantam! Thanks for visiting NANFA. We are a collection of
native fish enthusiasts who are very interested in our native aquatic life and
the environments that they live in. The fish that you described are
fascinating fish to have. If you are interested in cichlids, you will be very
please with the fish that you have acquired. They are easy to keep,
"intelligent", and have great "fishonalities". I will forward your request to
our native fish list server. I know that there are some members who are in
the Tennessee area and I am sure that they would love to help you. I will
forward any responses back to you.

Nick Zarlinga

"If we ignore nature.....maybe it'll go away."

----- Original Message -----
From: Bunjinbantam_at_aol.com
To: nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net
Cc: junk1_at_fish.la.asu.edu
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 8:45 PM
Subject: Tennesse info search

Greetings. Im in Nashvile and have acquired 2 "native fishes" from a pet
store in the area. I believe a brown Smallmouth and a Hybrid Bream (would
love to confirm that theory). They lo great and have a welcome spot in my
nearly empty Cichlid tank. Where do I go from here? Info, contact person in
Nashville, other fishes? I have kept fish for 20 years and tis sound like the
next step.