RE: NANFA-- Wasting o-spot.

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 9:49:08 -0600

Speaking of diets...
is there any evidence for the efficacy of garlic as an appetite stimulant? I know it works for me... but what about the fish? I've read where folks have mixed it in with the food to stimulate an appetite. Fishermen will rub garlic on their lures, spray garlic on the fish they are releasing (supposedly to counteract the Schreckstoff)and there are even garlic scented magic markers used to add color (flavor)to a lure.

John