Re: NANFA-- Collecting Trip

Brian Bastarache (bast_at_ici.net)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 22:15:15 -0400

Rich and I always welcome Ich./Herp./Other Cool Stuff geeks to go out with.
Hopefully more will show up. We will be trying to get a New England
Chapter up and active soon. Rich Rego is the Regional Rep. Keep us posted
and pass the word on.

Brian

At 06:29 PM 7/17/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Brian
>
>Thanks for posting about your little collecting trip.I really enjoy
reading what people catch and how they do it.We also need more SW accounts.
>All my wife's family is in Connecticut,i lived up there for 7
years(Atlanta now).Next time i go up there i hope we can collect together.I
miss the Cunners,Mummichogs and tiny Flounders in my traps.
>Keep your stories coming.
>
>My 2 cents.
>
>Patrick

>FREE Internet Access in 50 states