Re: NANFA-- Web Page update.

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 23:40:00 -0400

<x-flowed>
great website Ray

all the pictures came in great for me. on one set of your ponds it took a
while for the complete pictures but not long. the ponds look the best ponds
i have seen. how large are they.

one comment is that i received no pictures clicking on amphibians of the
marsh. maybe this part is not completed yet or else you might want to look
into it.

george