Re: NANFA-- Fishes of Arkansas

D. Martin Moore (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:35:58 -0500

On 16 Jul 2001, at 17:01, R. W. Wolff wrote:

No B.S. folks, this is a steal, even if the photos are mostly
monochrome. Plus, the author is a NANFA member :-)

> The Fishes of Arkansas is available again through Zoo Books Sales, the
> people who took over Patricia Ledlies book selling. It is 12.95 for
> softcover and there are a few hardcovers left at 19.95. This is an
> excellent book and Arkansas has a wide variety of fish found commonly up and
> down the Mississippi river. The photos alone are worth it. I have this
> book and its great. You can call them at 507-567-8733 or they have a web
> site http://www.zoobooksales.com
>
> Ray

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.