RE: NANFA-- Old fish publication

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:16:07 -0500

Actually, having grown up along the Cuyahoga River in Ohio...this might
explain the fires... It wasn't pollution! It was active management of the
fisheries resource!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
"El muerto a la sepultura, el vivo a la travesura"
"The dead to burial, the living to mischief"