Re: NANFA-- just 25 days away

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:09:48 -0400

<x-flowed>
Bob... you should be ok... there will be opportunities of staying with
someone right in the park if you wish... Just hook up with someone and keep
an eye on the posts... or send a message to the post letting it be known
that you need a place to stay... IF you would like to still "wing it" and
get your own accomodations, that's ok too. I suggest contacting the
Amerihost Inn in Logan. I look forward to seeing you there! :-) Rob C.