Re: NANFA-- Be careful

antilupa antilupa (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:25:11 -0700 (PDT)

Good point, Bruce.

I was reading the other day that "political
correctness" is a new form of McChartism
No intend to offend Mr Korotev, but I do have plenty
of ilneses and I take them with a laugh. This is far
healthier then lamentation (which Freud said is
another facet of depression)
sorin