Re: NANFA-- snakeheads

tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:55:32 +0700

In rivers and resevoirs in China there is a cyprinid Elopichthys bambusa that is a fish eater attaining 1.5 meters and 52 kg...
and quite a few friends that are not as big but still big eg. Luciocyprinus species. But the most dangerous enemy of snakehead is
a kind of predator whose population exceed 1 billion individuals in the area...yummy.

Tony