RE: NANFA-- heh -- Now Improved with Reason (tm)!

Shane Graber (SGraber_at_sauder.com)
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:07:31 -0400

Ok, I forwarded the .pdf to Todd, Nick, and Kevin. As soon as Todd gets it
up on his website everyone will have access. :)

Sooo....when do you want to head down to Bluffton, Todd? :P

Where and when is the Sandusky trip taking place this weekend?

Shane