Re: NANFA-- Petco Sucks

Bill Flowers (bloomin_at_indy.net)
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:12:13 -0500

<x-flowed>
Not all Petco's are the same. The one near me is actually very helpful
and care for the welfare of the fish. I was actually in the store when
the attendant running the fish department actually rrefused to sell a
small Oscar to a person that only had a 10 gallon tank. She told them
that the fish would outgrow the tank in a few weeks and they really
should think about getting a bigger tank for the fish. Naturally they
didn't want to get a bigger tank and left. I know not all of them are
that way, but i will do most of my shopping there now because the lady
cared about the fish as well as the sale.

Bill Flowers

</x-flowed>