Re: NANFA-- P**co Sucks

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:49:59 -0500

Oh yeah. I knew that. I also would mention that I agree with the other poster who
said that not all mass merchandisers are bad. You have to be careful where you
shop. For me it has become more of an Independent vs Big-Boxer, argument. I prefer
to support the little guy. I know I'll usually get good advice, quality products
and my money stays in the community and isn't sent out to shareholders that don't
care about me or my community.

I also changed the name of the thread to avoid "legal complications." hahaha You
gotta love the world we have created.

Thanks.