Re: NANFA-- Petco Sucks

Michael Canady (canady1538_at_msn.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:46:04 -0700

boy, for a 150 bucks for a complete 55 gallon.
thats a deal. I did have to put a via aqua titanium
tube in it, but the filter it came with works fine, just
like all the other power filters out there. I have not replaced
anything except filters in a year now.
-luke

----- Original Message -----
From: Ty Hall
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:37 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Petco Sucks

I probably could have sold you a comparably priced system, made of high
quality,
made in the USA, parts, with readily accessible replacement parts and
probably
been close to the price you paid at Wally World. Even if I can't match the
price
of the system they are offering, I can guarantee they the quality of what I
sell
is far superior. The heater and filter are properly sized and none of it will
need
to be replaced within the foreseeable future.

I have several customers come in each week looking for parts for their Wally
World
system, because they can't get them from Wally World (yes, even filter bags).
can't help, them because the manufacturer of the system was too embarrassed
even put their name on the system or they are made in some dark corner of
China,
or they are no longer made, having been replaced by a new model this year.

Ty

-