Re: NANFA-- Least Killifish

Bill Flowers (bloomin_at_indy.net)
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:39:46 -0500

<x-flowed>
They will probably drop soon. I have a colony that has been going on
for about 4 years. At one time I neglected it and I got down to only 3
females. I kept feeding them and for about 3 months nothing happened. I
was starting to wonder about finding a male for them. In the 4th month
the tank warmed up and they started to drop babies. I now have about 30
fish in the colony.

Bill

Dustin Smith wrote:

> Problem with those guys is that most males slip through the mesh in
> your net. THey max out at about 3/4 inch. You usually have to be
> really careful to ensure that you have some males. There is a chance
> that the females may drop for you. If not, let me know and we will
> send some males from that area the next time we get down there.

</x-flowed>