Re: NANFA-- U.S.Postal Service won't ship

Travis Haas (madtom15_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 13:34:31 PDT

When I received my first-ever shipment of natives I called the local post
office informing them that I had a box of live fish coming in from PA. I
wanted to pick the box up at the post office instead of having it trucked to
my rural address, and they were convinced that it wasn't possible for anyone
to ship those fish to me via USPS. As it turned out, the fish still arrived
as planned, and whenever I ship fish to someone else, I don't use that post
office. The post office in a neighboring city is the one that I always ship
through and has never given me any problems.

Travis Haas