NANFA-- Ohio July gathering???

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:41:31 EDT

Mark, I don't know if it is just my computer or what, but a couple of photos
appeared a little dark. The male rainbow darter was one of them. I don't
know how it looks on any other system though. How about I send out this
message today that if there are any Ohio members interested in a July
gathering around the 7th or 8th near Mohican where Roger Trautman has some
streams in mind, please let your interest be known and let us plan to meet
starting at 10am at the Mohican State Park Lodge. How is that???? I should
have sent this to all nanfa members on the e-mail list