NANFA-- EWA marine

antilupa antilupa (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

Only because the size of the frame (I mean because the
frame was very small). If
you want to enlarge, is nothing you can do about it.
And the quality of a
internegative or positive from such a vidoe frame is
not good enough to go in
print. Only a good slide taken with a good camera
will make justice.
sorin

"B.G. Granier" wrote:

> By the way, your pictures of the "Hell-benders" were
entirely clear and
> viewable!
>
> BG
Underwater Video

> > I got it 6-7 years ago from Adorama in NYC, but
they are some expensive
> kind of
> > store. Let me check tonight my files, I may get
some better deals.
> > What is good is that after many years of use the
plastic of the case is
> still
> > sturdy and no leaks as yet.
> > sorin
> >
> > "B.G. Granier" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Sorin,
> > >
> > > Can you direct us to a source for this EUWA
Marine video-cam housing?