Re: NANFA-- found collecting gear

D. Martin Moore (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:32:49 -0500

On 8 Jun 2001, at 14:43, Prizma_at_aol.com wrote:

> hello all...
> i often find all kinds of interesting gear in the streams i play in. coolers,
> fishing lures, minnow traps, wore out sienes, containers, old right footed
> shoes and left sandals. sometimes i even find stuff in my van after
> collecting... why just last thursday after a day of collecting i found a
> brand new Artic Zone cooler w/ shoulder straps... in a nice subtle grey tone.
> great for discreet collecting.

I guess you can run faster than most folks while carrying a
cooler :-)

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was
going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead
I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said.
"Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think
that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I
started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was
getting pretty late.