Re: NANFA-- michigan

sdgoett_at_ufl.edu
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:16:55 -0400

I am leaving Saturday. Sorry I didn't inform you all.
I have an internship for a year at a huge referral
animal clinic. My fiance will still be down here so I
will be back from time to time, hopefully. And sorry
you haven't got to see the net I made. Ask Robert about
it. I showed it to him when he was giving away all
those tanks. Well, got to finish packing for my trip to
tthe frozen tundra. Later.

Scott

Quoting Doug Dame <dameda_at_shands.ufl.edu>:

> Scott Goett wrote:
>
> >> Any Michigan people. Was wondering if you could
> >> tell me if there were any good/cheap stores to get
> >> feeder fish in Southfield. I am debating on
bringing
> >> one of my fish with me on my move to Southfield.
>

> Um, Scott ... did anyone happen to mention to you that
the average Jan > temperature in Southfield MI is minus
300 degrees ... centigrade ???? > They're just getting
rid of the last of the ice. Next month the water >
temperature gets into the mid-40's (F) . August 7th
(+/-) it peaks at 55, > then starts heading back down.

> A strange place for a Florida boy to go. (Usually in
the case of a > kidnapping, you don't have time to do
any advance planning, so this all > seems VERY odd.)

> So when are you leaving this fabled Land of Smoke &
Fire

-

/-------------------------------------------------------
----------------------
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list
do not necessarily
> / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
Native Fishes
> / Association"
> / This is the discussion list of the North American
Native Fishes
> Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get
help, send the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not
subject) of an email to
> / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version,
send the command to
> / For more information about NANFA, visit our web
page,