Re: NANFA-- SEINE

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:32:04 -0400

<x-flowed>
HE WILL NOT BE ILLEGAL. HE WANTS TO SEINE HIS OWN KOI POND TO CATCH HIS
FISH SO HE CAN GIVE SOME TO A FRIEND. HIS POND IS ABOUT 15,000 GALLONS AND
HE IS FINDING HE CANNOT CATCH HIS OWN FISH IN HIS OWN KOI POND. hehe. this
is his first year with this pond.

george