Re: NANFA-- A quick trip to southwest Missouri

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:20:54 -0400

Yep, I fished some of those streams as a kid, especially the Niangua near
Bennett Springs, and I still remember that clear water. We'll try to find
something really cool for you when you come down here in the fall
(mid-winter in Fargo!).

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA