NANFA-- Re: nanfa V1 #1305

Arlus F (arlusf_at_cwnet.com)
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:29:28 -0700

Hmm... spaceark odyssey 2020... would make a good tv miniseries if it
didn't get dumbed down and over edited - maybe a halfway decent sci-fi /
ecologist screen writing team can be assembled. Don't forget the bats
and night flowering plants. "They" / "we" never show "space 1999"
reruns, or "man from atlantis" at least the original star trek makes the
rounds every so often. There is a list of near earth trajectory objects
being tracked, they orbit the sun and are often difficult to find, there
are objects unknown so far. The dates and mass of some known objects are
available on the net, see
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/
http://newton.dm.unipi.it/cgi-bin/neodys/neoibo