Re: NANFA-- ace versus delta netting

archimed_at_netdoor.com
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 11:00:10 -0000

Hmm, all this reminds me of the last time I ordered from MNAT, which got messed up as well.
I ordered a custom "shad scoop" with 3/16" delta mesh, 2 1/2' diameter. Instead I got a
HUGE scoop 42.5" in diameter. The bag is 6 feet deep!! I'm sure I'll find a use for it one day?
Maybe Jan can use it as a bongo net.