Re: NANFA-- fishing in the cement pond - now with mussel!

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:05:44 EDT

njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com writes:

> "No more than 15 mussels may be taken per day for bait and none may be taken
> from Fish Creek in Williams County or within 2,000 feet downstream of any
> dam."

I don't see the problem, when I was a kid living on the Poca River huge clams
were very common and absolute worthless as fish bait. One thing is for sure
fish bait that doesn't catch fish is in no danger of being bothered again. ;-)

Moon