Re: NANFA-- Newbie from Oregon

Kevin (kevino_at_beaverstatedental.com)
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:17:13 -0700

I live close to the Portland area. I found the fish in a stream at a park
just off of Hgwy 18. The park name is Grenfell park, the name of the steam
escapes me at the moment. I will ask my wife when I see her and will let you
know. As for a description, it looks very similar to the pictures I have
seen on the Cottus Bairdi. The eyes do look different on it though.
Unfortunately I have had some trouble finding good site with pictures of the
Oregon sculpins. I am hoping to go there this weekend and get a picture of
it if I can talk my friend into loaning me his digital camera while I go
wading in the water. LOL hopefully I can convince him I won't drop it. I
will get all the info I can. I just can't think of the darn name of the
stream.

Thanks
Kevin