NANFA-- Those out west.

Brian (bast_at_gis.net)
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:49:57 -0400

I'm looking for a particular lizard to breed. I know it's not a fish.
None of the reptile dealers carry them. I'm looking for the
short-horned lizard (horned toad). They occur all the way up into
Canada. They are the most cold tolerant species of their genus. Can any
of my fellow fish geeks help?

Thank you,

Brian

----- Original Message Follows -----