Re: NANFA-- South Carolina fish books

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:54:56 -0500

On 11 Jun 2003 at 13:07, David Ramsey wrote:

> at the next one. While I am at it, what are the book/books for Georgia
> on fish identifying?

Hah, good luck there! Steven has put together a checklist of Georgia fishes (the only published account, to my knowledge). I
recommend you get both the Alabama book (can be had fairly cheaply these days) and the TN book.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS

--
At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark
Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I