NANFA-- mystery sunfish

Nick Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:04:32 -0400

I guess it would help if I gave you the link to look at.

http://www.farmertodd.com/nanfa/nick/

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nanfa_at_aquaria.net On Behalf
Of Nick Zarlinga
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 11:58 AM
To: NANFA List Server (E-mail)
Subject: NANFA-- mystery sunfish

Looking for input on this fish that we caught in South Carolina two weeks
ago. Appears to be a sunfish but an open to comments. Although the picture
does not depict it very well, there were several alternating verticle blue
and red bars. The coloring was rather nice. It's a new one for this
"yankee". Thanks.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo