RE: NANFA-- Greenhouse & New Pond / Bog Coming Right Along

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:05:08 -0400

Excellent progress report Jeff, and might I add those Sailfin Shiners are
awesome looking! I kept some of them for myself when Dustin and I collected
them this past Saturday and the males are already displaying at each other.
I may have to consider putting them in a tank by themselves.

Chip R

p.s. I still have two taillight shiners from the 2002 Okefenokee trip.
Unfortunately, I think they are both male.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Fullerton [SMTP:tcmajorr_at_westol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 10:33 PM
To: R.W.Wolff
Cc: Ray Katula; Prizma_at_aol.com; Moontanman at aol.com; MSPLENDORE;
mona boring; Michael Quispe; Geri PTG; Orchid Lady; Karl Betz;
nanfa_at_aquaria.net; Don Hackenberry; Connie Vazquez
Subject: NANFA-- Greenhouse & New Pond / Bog Coming Right
Along

Because sometime this week my Sailfin Shiners are coming and I need
be able to clear out the topminnows and Coastal Shiners and relocate
them to one of the outside ponds. I want the Sailfins to have the
pond
mainly to themselves (Aside from the Bluefin Killies and Pygmy
Sunfishes
in hope they will reproduce as prolifically as Coastals did last
season.

Hopefully I'll be able to duplicate this success with Taillight
Shiners
also- if I ever manage to aquire some!

Jeff

--
	/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
necessarily