RE: NANFA-- My house is full of Damselflies, and I feel like

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:01:05 -0400

OK....so when do you want to head to Edisto Island? Personally, I think
they are all nice looking in the differences between collection sites. Some
of the ones we get around here (near Columbia) have yellow and red fins,
almost like a flagfin but not quite as bright.

Chip....already in SC