RE: NANFA-- NANFA what fish to bring to the convention.

john Patterson (jrpatter-in-hotmail.com)
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:20:51 +0000

I understand we arent going to collect anything listed. I was more concerned
abot bringing things to trade and for auction. Wht about things that might
be listed in other states. I know that there are fish that are listed in
lets say FL, are there any rules regarding bringing those to the convention,
or are we only going to concern ourselves with fish listed in SC?

john

>From: Chip Rinehart <crin-in-glassmaster.com>
>To: nanfa-in-aquaria.net
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- NANFA what fish to bring to the convention.
>Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:57:03 -0400
>
>Just to add a bit on to this....
>
>We have invited many of the SC DNR fisheries biologists to the convention
>and they have expressed an interest in what we do. There may be several of
>them along with us on the collecting trips and it would reflect on all of
>us
>if anyone were to attempt to keep any listed fish.
>
>Chip
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.