Re: NANFA-- Painting

Moontanman-in-aol.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:21:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/04 12:04:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jlw-in-dune.net
writes:

> Nah. I've done it before. Just don't drip paint into the tanks (done that
> too. :)
> Make sure there's plenty of ventilation -- which you should anyhow.

Talking about dripping paint, have you ever dripped PVC glue into a pond or
aquarium? The drip acts like it is alive! When I was rebuilding my old
greenhouse many years ago I accidentally dripped PVC glue int a pond in the
greenhouse several times. It was the wildest effect, the drop moved around like it was
alive! It was a very interesting effect, I'm sure it has to do with the
grossly different surface tension of both fluids but the drop danced and spun around
like a water beetle!

Moon
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.