RE: NANFA-- Convention follow up

john Patterson (jrpatter-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:54:11 +0000

Lets see I caught those fish In Hyco Creek-in-the bridge on Bama Rd. They
were caught up stream of the bridge about 10 ft from the bridge. Also about
45 feet upstream there is a large boulder I caught some under and around the
boulder. long and lat are (36.22,79.12). Hyco Creek flows north into Hyco
lake which i believe drains into the Dan River in VA. If you have a Delorme
for NC look on page 19 C,5. If you have a different map of NC look-in-where
Orange, Person, and Caswell Counties meet. Good luck with the fish. As for
the ID I am fairly certain that the only killie in that area drainage is the
speckled killie.

john

>From: "Dustin Smith" <dsmith73-in-hotmail.com>
>To: nanfa-in-aquaria.net
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- Convention follow up
>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:41:04 -0400
>
>Hi Lee, thanks for the congratulations. We're very glad that you could
>make it down. The F. rathbuni, or speckled killifish, were collected in NC
>by John Patterson. If he doesn't respond to this directly, I will see if I
>can get the collection locale for you. Thanks. Dustin
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.