Re: NANFA-- Convention follow up

john Patterson (jrpatter-in-hotmail.com)
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:55:31 +0000

Well if it was the bag with mainly males, then yes I did. I collected em
from tubs off of my back porch :). The parents came from a spillway pond
south of Richmond Mill Lake in Richmond Mill, NC. long and lat are
(34.8,79.54). I only brought one bag. I believe the others in the auction
were from geralds collecting trip-in-the convention. Again my bag was the
one with only like 2 females and all the rest males.

john