Re: NANFA-- NANFA Convention

Ipchay61-in-aol.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:25:18 EDT

Charles,
We were glad both of you could make it. It was good to get the opportunity
to meet your daughter. Stephanie had a great time hanging out with her. Hope
you can make it back soon.

Chip

In a message dated 6/22/2004 11:22:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
raychah-in-auburn.edu writes:

> I also want to offer my congratulations to Dustin, Chip, Fritz and all
> those involved in the Columbia meeting. It was obvious a tremendous amount
> of time and effort was put in with the result a wonderful convention.
> Dustin and Chip provided a personal touch. Each went out of his way to
> assist in the resolution of the inevitable problems that arise when a large
> group of people travel a long distance for a three day event. Chip even
> enlisted his daughter to help my daughter enjoy the speakers' day. Thanks
> Stephanie.
>
> Charles Ray
> Auburn, AL
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.