RE: NANFA-- convention photos wanted

john Patterson (jrpatter-in-hotmail.com)
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 16:40:49 +0000

Speaking of the food... I am in SC (Colombia and Camden) generaly twice a
month. Around once a quarter we have an office party and i was wondering
what the contact info was for the caterer. Normaly we just eat-in-outback or
applebees so that would be a nice change.

thanks

john

>From: "Dustin Smith" <dsmith73-in-hotmail.com>
>To: nanfa-in-aquaria.net
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- convention photos wanted
>Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:26:54 -0400
>
>Hey Chris,
>
>Did you get the final invoice from the caterer that I sent? Just wanted to
>be sure. I also have some pics of the weekend, but it takes way too long
>on my home computer. I will try to get them out on my work computer today.
> Thanks for all of your help.
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.