RE: NANFA-- Hogsucker husbandry secret revealed?

Wallace Bilingham (wally_pike-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:18:41 +0000

Could it also be, that they use it as ballast? I see them a lot and they
always seem to like very fast moving water, and do not mind being in it,
perhaps the eat the sand as ballast? And perhaps in the tank without sand
they have no ballast but still need to sit on the bottom, which causes
stress?

Just an idea

Wally