Re: NANFA-- RE: March Meeting - NANFA New England

Richard J Rego (newzoo_at_juno.com)
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:18:29 -0500

Thanks Bob!

Rick Rego

On Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:18:20 -0500 "Bob Bock" <bockhouse_at_earthlink.net>
writes:
> Great going, Rich.

---

-----

________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.